MAKE-UP CLASSES & TRANSFER POLICY:
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- Make up classes & transfers will be accommodated as long as there is room in the class.
- Bricks 4 Kidz reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made less classes already completed.
Authorized Parents/Caregivers must sign children out of programs. The only people that your child will be released to are those listed on your information form.
All persons authorized to pick up students must be at least 16 years of age. If someone other than a parent will pick up your child, please give us prior written notice.
If there is an emergency and no one on your list can pick up your child, the primary parent/guardian must call the Bricks 4 Kidz Director to allow another adult to pick
up the child or send a signed note of authorization with that person.
- Bricks 4 Kidz reserves the right to release, without refund of program fees, any child whose behavior becomes unmanageable. This action will not be taken without verbal and
written warnings. No children will be allowed to intentionally physically harm any other persons or person’s property while class is in session. Bricks 4 Kidz highly discourages
students from bringing any personal LEGO® bricks such as minifigures or personal LEGO® models to classes. Bricks 4 Kidz is NOT responsible for damages or loss of any personal
property while at a class.
DO STUDENTS TAKE HOME THEIR PROJECTS?
- Bricks 4 Kidz instructors are individuals who have a great interest and ability in teaching Bricks 4 Kidz programs to students in an exciting way. Each instructor is trained
in teaching specific lessons involving the themes in the programs. In addition, all instructors go through a criminal history background check.
- Since we use our LEGO® supplies in classes and camps throughout the year, students do not take home projects or pieces.